The Annual Meeting will take place at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans, located in the heart of downtown. Take a ride on the Loyola Avenue Streetcar, which passes directly in front of the hotel, or take a walk to the historic French Quarter, Arts District, Audubon Aquarium of the Americas and the scenic Mississippi Riverfront—all located within one mile of our hotel.
- Translate science and clinical case information into a deeper knowledge and comprehension of both the practice and science of radiology.
- Examine and evaluate future directions in radiologic imaging and patient therapy from both the latest research and clinical perspectives.
- Describe the latest indications and applications of imaging techniques and their impact on patient care.
- Identify clinical content that will be applicable to performance improvement.
- Comprehend practice-based strategies for mitigating errors and improving patient safety.
- Identify clinical and noninterpretive skills content that would be applicable to practice performance improvement.
- Describe the role and value of the radiologist in the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
- Analyze opportunities to improve care coordination with referring physicians.
- Abdominal Imaging
- Breast Imaging
- Cardiac Imaging
- Chest Imaging
- Emergency Radiology
- Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Noninterpretive Skills
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pediatric Imaging
- Vascular and/or Interventional Radiology
Featured Educational Tracks
This track will highlight content of particular value to in-training radiologists and will cover a wide variety of subspecialty domains, physics problems, and noninterpretive skills.
This track will highlight content of critical importance to physicians who need to prepare for the noninterpretive skills portion of the new American Board of Radiology board examinations. It will also help physicians address patient safety, ethics, performance improvement, and regulatory challenges.
The ARRS Annual Meeting offers courses that are approved as part of the Academy of Radiology Leadership and Management Program (ARLM). Find approved ARLM courses at www.arrs.org/meeting.