Visit the Big Easy!
Join us in New Orleans and explore the Big Easy—full of rich cultural attractions and nightlife entertainment. Don’t miss the chance to:
- Dine Downtown in the Central Business District at some of New Orleans’ favorite restaurants.
- Peruse museums and the Contemporary Arts Center in the Warehouse District.
- Visit the oldest neighborhood and the original settlement, The French Quarter, right along the Mississippi River.
- Enjoy New Orleans hospitality while riding down the Mississippi River on a steamboat.
- Walk along the Garden District—home to antebellum mansions and pristine gardens.
- Listen to some great music at the world renowned New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival
New Orleans Jazz
and Heritage Festival
April 28–May 7, 2017
This world famous festival offers a range of music
(pop, rock, gospel, jazz, rap, and R&B) on multiple
stages as well as second-line parades, kids’
activities, food, crafts, demonstrations and cultural
displays. Big names along with local and regional
favorites participate in this festival. More information
is available at http://www.nojazzfest.com/.
Can't Come to New Orleans?
Participate Online with the Virtual Meeting
The Virtual Meeting will present online, live broadcasting of the complete Annual Meeting program—in real time. Virtual Meeting attendees can earn CME and SAM credits, access Electronic Exhibits, and interact with faculty online.