Access the complete meeting online!
Receive the same great quality education that ARRS is known for with the Virtual Meeting. View live broadcasting of lectures, interact with faculty online, and earn CME, SA-CME, and SAM credits. Virtual Meeting registrants now have access to the complete program. By participating online you can:
- Earn up to 70 CME credits and 45.5 SAM
- Keep earning credit on demand through May 19 with select Electronic Exhibits.
- Access recordings of every Annual Meeting session after earning credit.
- Select from 145 sessions, including Power Hours, Scientific Sessions, and Instructional Courses.
- Add on the Categorical Course—A Practical and Current Approach for Managing Incidental Findings—and the Case-Based Review Course, now featuring 352 case reviews.
On-Demand Meeting Features
As a virtual registrant, you can access hundreds of Electronic Exhibits and earn credit for select Exhibits during and after the Annual Meeting—April 30–May 19. Session recordings will also be available to refresh your knowledge after earning credit, May 12–June 12. All that and more is available to you with ARRS on-demand meeting features.
The live-streamed sessions are compatible with Windows and Apple workstations and mobile devices.
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Macintosh OS X 10.4 or above or Linux
- Adobe Flash Player 10.0.32 or above (Windows workstations)
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or above, Firefox 2.0 or above, or Safari 3.0, or Chrome 4.0 or above
- Broadband Internet connection (at least 700Kbps)
- Apple IOS and Android based smartphones and tablets are also compatible
- Audio (internal speakers with 16-bit sound card, external speakers, headphones or earphones)
The early-bird deadline for the Virtual Meeting is February 17, and the registration deadline is March 31. Late registrations will be accepted, online only, through April 28.