Discover Roentgen Meeting Challenge
This ARRS mobile scavenger hunt leverages your phone or tablet to uncover an augmented reality that combines historical facts with case-based challenges and an exhibitor quest.
Play to win prizes!
This mobile scavenger hunt combines historical facts with case-based challenges and an exhibitor quest—all from your mobile device. Download from your app store now. Earn points toward multiple prizes when you:
- Visit exhibitors in the Connection Quad.
- Find hidden targets in the Connection Quad and outside meeting rooms then answer the corresponding case challenges.
- Take a selfie with a radiology rock star at the ARRS booth.
- Donate to The Roentgen Fund®.
1st FlashForge 3D Printer
Explore the new technology of 3D printing with your very own personal printer. Easy to install, use, and create with this 3D printer is a game changer.
2nd Apple Watch Series 3
Answer a call from the pool. Ask Siri to send a message. Stream your favorite songs on your run. And do it all while leaving your phone behind.
3rd Powerbeats3 Wireless
Fuel multiple workouts to elevate your training, or just relax and enjoy your favorite tunes with the powerful, dynamic sound of these wireless earphones.
200 Points—Portable Charger
10 Winners per day, Monday–Thursday
Earn 200 points and visit the ARRS Booth in the Connection Quad to collect yours.*
100 Points—$5 Starbucks Gift Card
15 Winners per day, Monday–Thursday
Earn 100 points and visit the ARRS Booth in the Connection Quad to collect yours. *
- Download the free Discover Roentgen app from the Apple or Google Play store for your mobile device.
- Look for target images with historical facts placed throughout the Connection Quad, Welcome Center, and ARRS meeting room foyers. Check your daily emails and ARRS social media channels for clues on target locations.
- Using the app, scan your target. Tap the treasure chest that appears on the target to take the case challenge and start earning points toward prizes.
- Earn more points by engaging exhibitors in the Connection Quad, making a Roentgen Fund donation, or taking the Selfie Challenge at the ARRS Booth.
- Find target images placed throughout the Connection Quad, Welcome Center, and ARRS meeting room foyers, and answer the corresponding case challenge.
- 10 points for the first attempt
- 5 points for the second attempt
- 1 point for the third attempt
- Engage exhibitors in the Connection Quad. Each exhibitor has a target and exhibitor may reveal targets at their own discretion.
- 20 points for every exhibitor target (each exhibitor can be scanned once)
- Make a Donation to The Roentgen Fund®.
- 1 point for a $25 donation
- 5 points for a $100 donation
- 10 points for a $150 donation
- Take a selfie with Roentgen, Tesla, and Curie at the ARRS Booth and post it publicly to Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter with #ARRS18.
- 10 points for a selfie post
- Limited to 30 points total
*Additional Prize Information
Prizes are limited to one per player.
The first 15 players per day, Monday–Thursday, to reach 100 points will be awarded a Starbucks gift card, while supplies last.
The first 10 players per day, Monday–Thursday, to reach 200 points will be awarded a portable charger, while supplies last.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd Grand Prize winners will be determined by number of points at 12:00 noon on Thursday, April 26. Prizes will be shipped to the winner after the meeting.