Radiology Review Track
NEW Radiology Review Track
Now available at no additional cost!
This new educational track offers a broad review of cases across 11 subspecialties. Each session addresses one subspecialty and contains 60 minutes of case review and 30 minutes of didactic lecture. The rapid-fire case review will provide an even more comprehensive review of cases with limited differential diagnoses. Registrants can participate in these sessions at no additional cost—it’s all part of your general registration fee.
UUpon completion of this course, participants will possess the knowledge and skills to:
- Develop differential diagnoses for conditions in 11 radiology subspecialties.
- Recognize imaging and clinical features to refine differential diagnoses to reach a more specific diagnosis.
- Recognize commonly encountered imaging artifacts, describe why they occur, and learn techniques to avoid them.
- Demonstrate management decisions affecting a variety of commonly encountered clinical scenarios.
- Recognize imaging features that are highly characteristic of a specific diagnosis or diagnostic set.
The target audience for this activity includes in-training radiologists preparing for exams and active practice, as well as practicing radiologists with an interest in honing their diagnostic skills.