ARRS Global Partner
Korean Society of Radiology
The Korean Society of Radiology (KSR), established in 1945, is the official society representing all physicians of Korea in the field of radiology. KSR has a membership of 3,000 including 500 in-training members.
KSR Membership for ARRS Members
ARRS members may apply for free KSR International Membership
KSR benefits include:
- Free online access to Korean Journal of Radiology (KJR)
- Free online access to KSR website and E-learning system
- Free subscription to KSR news
- Discounted KCR registration fee
- Priority in consideration for KSR fellowship program
Featured Journal Publication
KSR participated with other ARRS Asian global partners in the Annual Meeting Global Exchange Featuring Asia in Honolulu, Hawaii, May 5-10, 2019.