ARRS Global Partner
Spanish Society of Medical Radiology
The Spanish Society of Medical Radiology (SERAM) is a scientific and medical organization, headquartered in Madrid, Spain, dedicated to teaching, development, advocacy and research on all aspects related to diagnostic and therapeutic medical imaging.
ARRS and SERAM leaders meet during ARRS 2017 Annual Meeting.
October 5–7, 2017, in Seville, Spain
- This program will cover a vast array of topics including: cerebral trauma, head and neck trauma, infections of the head and neck, cerebral infections, torso injuries, abdominal trauma, and thoracic trauma. Click here for more information about the speakers and content of the program. In recognition of the global partnership between ARRS and SERAM, ARRS members will receive a 15% registration discount by using this link to register for the meeting.
SERAM Membership for ARRS Members
ARRS members may apply for free SERAM International Membership.
SERAM benefits include:
- Free access to educational content (electronic exhibits, e-books) of the SERAM.
- Free access to professional content (proceedings, standards, certifications and consensus documents) of SERAM.
- Free electronic access to Radiología, the journal of SERAM (plus contents alert via e-mail every new number).
- Opportunity to submit to Radiología, the main radiological peer-reviewed journal in Spanish language, with English version of the main articles published.
- Coverage of Article Processing Charges for accepted articles in Radiología.
- Reduced registration fees for educational activities of the SERAM (congresses, courses and workshops).
- Discounts on purchase of publications (journals, books, monographs).
- Reduced registration fees for on-line courses and educational materials of SERAM.
- Free receipt of various communications and newsletters.
Featured Journal Publication