2013 Annual Meeting — General Information
The 2013 Annual Meeting of the American Roentgen Ray Society has three goals:
- To offer an educational forum in the practice and science of radiology based on recognized needs;
- To provide a forum to report on, exchange information on and disseminate new developments and expert knowledge in radiology; and
- To ensure that the educational activities have influenced participants' knowledge, skills, behavior and practice performance.
Who Should Attend
Radiologists, radiologists-in-training and other health professionals interested in the science and practice of radiology.
The ARRS is accredited by the Accreditation Council on Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to sponsor continuing medical educational activities for physicians.
Future Meeting Dates
- May 4–9, 2014, Manchester Grand Hyatt, San Diego, CA
- April 19–24, 2015, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Toronto, Canada
- April 17–22, 2016, Los Angeles Convention Center, Los Angeles, CA
- April 30–May 5, 2017, Hyatt Regency New Orleans, New Orleans, LA