Clinical Musculoskeletal Imaging Review
Focus on honing your musculoskeletal imaging diagnostic skills. This special online course combines 13 traditional case reviews with 3 didactic lectures with deeper insights into musculoskeletal imaging.
Learn and earn credit at your own pace with unlimited access to this course through August 14, 2019. See below for learning outcomes and a list of modules and individual lectures.
This course package offers 6.5 CME and SA-CME Credits following completion of an online test.
ARRS Member price: $395
ARRS In-Training Member price: $199
Nonmember price: $899
Learning Outcomes and Lectures
After completing this online course, the learner should be able to recognize the imaging and clinical features that allow for refinement of the differential diagnosis enabling a more specific diagnosis; outline management decisions affecting a variety of commonly encountered clinical scenarios; judge some of the more commonly encountered artifacts in musculoskeletal imaging and describe why they occur and techniques to avoid them.
- Elbow to Hand—C. Gaskin
- Shoulder Girdle—D. Wessell
- Spine and Pelvis—B. Petersen
- Lower Leg to Foot—E. Vinson
- Hip to Knee—J. Stephenson
- Musculoskeletal Imaging Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal Imaging CT—D. Wessell (didactic lecture)
- Neoplastic—E. Vinson
- Rheumatologic—J. Stephenson
- Traumatic—J. Pierce
- Metabolic/Hematologic—J. Baker
- Dual-Energy CT in Musculoskeletal Imaging—J. W. Stephenson, MD (didactic lecture)
- Hands and Feet—D. E. Wessell, MD
- Chest Wall and Abdominopelvic Core—J. C. Baker, MD
- Hip to Ankle—J. L. Pierce, MD
- Shoulder to Wrist—A. J. Huang, MD
- Dynamic Assessment Musculoskeletal Ultrasound—J. W. Stephenson, MD (didactic lecture)
The American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians.
The ARRS designates this enduring material for a maximum of 6.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ and 6.5 American Board of Radiology, MOC Part II, Self-Assessment CME (SA-CME) credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.