Membership — Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Become a Member of ARRS?
You must complete a membership application, which may be done online or by using a downloadable application. Some membership categories require that prospective members meet specific criteria. For example, In-training members must have their program director or department chair verify the in-training information indicated in the application. You must pay the applicable dues amount for the category of membership to which you wish to belong and renew your membership each year on your anniversary date. The application must be completely filled out to be processed. Please allow 2-4 weeks for processing of membership applications submitted to the ARRS including those submitted online. Busy times of the year such as the month before and the month after the ARRS Annual Meeting or the time period from mid November through the end of the year will require the full 4 weeks for processing. Requests for applications to be processed in less than 4 weeks will not be granted as applications are processed in the order received. Those submitting Annual Meeting or Regional Symposia registrations with a membership application will be given priority.
The Contact Information for ARRS is:
44211 Slatestone Court
Leesburg, VA 20176-5109
From the United States and
From outside the United States and
Are there specific join dates to become a member of the ARRS?
No, you may join anytime. The ARRS welcomes membership applications throughout the year.
What Does ARRS Membership Include?
|Member Benefits Include:
- ARRS SHERPA®
- ARRS Goldminer® CME
- Prestigious, monthly imaging journal – American Journal of Roentgenology (AJR)
- CME and SAM credit offered in every issue of the AJR
- Online CME/SAM/PQI educational offerings
- Online ARRS Lifelong Learning CME/SAM Tracker
- ARRS InPractice news magazine
- ARRS InPractice Insight e-newsletter
- AJR InBrief e-newsletter
- Relevant and timely member e-alerts
- Annual Meeting
- ARRS Regional Symposia
- ARRS Web Lecture Series
- Professional committees & volunteer opportunities
- ARRS Career Center
- ARRS GoldMiner®
- Awards & Recognition Programs
- ARRS social media including Twitter and Facebook