Access the AJR App
Go to AJRapp.arrs.org from your Mobile Device!
Supported Mobile Devices
- iPad, Android, and Blackberry tablets
- iPhone, Android, and Blackberry smartphones
- Kindle Fire
Highlighted Features of the AJR app
- View up to 12 issues of the AJR from your mobile device
- Save AJR articles and personalized notes to your My Locker area
- Swipe left or right on an article to navigate to the next or previous article
- Filter articles by CME/SAM articles only
- View article figures and tables individually or in a compiled list
- Change the font display size for easier reading
- Save complete AJR issues to your device for offline viewing (coming soon)
- Directly access article supplemental data containing video, downloadable files, and additional images (coming soon)
- Email article links to a friend or colleague (coming soon)
How can I access the AJR app?
Using the native (default) browser on your mobile device, go to http://AJRapp.arrs.org. The AJR app will automatically load to your device and ask you for your ARRS login and password.
What if I do not remember my ARRS login or password?
If you do not remember your ARRS password, click the “Forgot your password” link on the login screen of the AJR app.
If you do not know your ARRS login, it may be obtained by contacting the ARRS Membership Services Team at 866-940-2777, 703-729-3353 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, the ARRS login and password is a separate login than the one used to access the www.ajronline.org site.
How can I create a Homescreen Icon?
If using an iPad, navigate to the AJR app at http://AJRapp.arrs.org. Next to the URL window, click the icon and select "Create Homescreen Icon". An AJR icon should now appear on your iPad homescreen for easy access to the AJR app.
If using an iPhone, Android, Blackberry, or Kindle Fire device, you will need to create a bookmark of http://AJRapp.arrs.org URL from your native (default) browser.
What if the AJR app does not load properly?
Try clicking the refresh icon in your native (default) browser to reload the AJR app. You may also try clearing the cache from your native (default) browser and then try accessing the AJR app again. If using an iPad or iPhone, make sure "Private Browsing" is initially turned OFF. This setting is located in your iPad or iPhone Settings under Safari.
If I am not an ARRS Member, can I still access the AJR App?
The AJR app is an exclusive ARRS Member benefit. However nonmembers may preview the AJR app by navigating to http://AJRapp.arrs.org from a mobile device and selecting “View Sample Issue”. If you would like to become an ARRS Member, please apply for membership.
What if I need additional assistance with AJR app?
For additional help, please contact the ARRS Membership Services Team at 866-940-2777, 703-729-3353 or via email at email@example.com.