The Annual Meeting will take place at the Hawaii Convention Center, located in Honolulu, Hawaii, just steps from it all—dining, shopping, Waikiki Beach, International Market Place, and more.
200+ CME Opportunities
The ARRS Annual Meeting offers ample opportunity to earn credit across a variety of platforms. All live sessions are eligible for CME and select sessions offer SAM credit. If you can’t make a session, don’t worry, recordings are available for all Annual Meeting sessions, with every session available for credit on demand. You can also earn credit on demand with select Electronic Exhibits.
From Instructional Courses and Scientific Sessions, to early morning Power Hours, the ARRS Annual Meeting offers a variety of sessions across the spectrum of radiology to meet your professional needs.
500+ Electronic Exhibits
Many Offering Credit
Hundreds of educational and scientific electronic exhibits are available on demand to enhance your core diagnostic skills. Select exhibits offer CME/SA-CME credit.
Annual Meeting Learning Outcomes
- Translate science and clinical case information into a deeper knowledge and comprehension of both the practice and science of radiology
- Examine and evaluate future directions in radiological imaging and patient therapy from both the latest research and clinical perspectives
- Describe the latest indications and applications of imaging techniques and their impact on patient care
- Identify clinical content that is applicable to performance improvement
- Comprehend practice-based strategies for mitigating errors and improving patient safety
- Identify clinical and noninterpretive skills content that is applicable to practice performance improvement
- Discuss the role and value of the radiologist in the diagnosis and treatment of patients
- Analyze opportunities to improve care coordination with referring physicians
- Breast Imaging
- Cardiac Imaging
- Chest Imaging
- Emergency Radiology
- Gastrointestinal Imaging
- Genitourinary Imaging
- Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Noninterpretive Skills
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pediatric Imaging
- Vascular and/or Interventional Radiology
Featured Educational Tracks
Radiology Review Track
This educational track offers a broad review of cases across 11 subspecialties. Each session addresses one subspecialty and contains 60 minutes of case review and 30 minutes of didactic lecture. The rapid-fire case review will provide an even more comprehensive review of cases with limited differential diagnoses. Registrants can participate in these sessions at no additional cost—it’s all part of your general registration fee.
This track will highlight content of particular value to in-training radiologists and will cover a wide variety of subspecialty domains, physics problems, and noninterpretive skills.
Academy of Radiology Leadership and Management (ARLM)
The ARRS Annual Meeting offers courses that are approved as part of the Academy of Radiology Leadership and Management Program (ARLM).