Disclosure of Commercial Interest
The following faculty members and planners have indicated that they do not have a financial relationship with a commercial organization that may have a direct or indirect interest in the subject matter being presented, or with any commercial organization that has provided funds for the educational activity:
- Kerry Davis has nothing to disclose.
- Jon Glaab has nothing to disclose.
- Amirkasra Mojtahed has nothing to disclose.
- Aoife Kilcoyne has nothing to disclose.
- Elena Korngold has nothing to disclose.
- John Leyendecker has nothing to disclose.
- Jeremiah Long has nothing to disclose.
- Courtney Moreno has nothing to disclose.
- Christopher Neumann has nothing to disclose.
- Steven Raman has nothing to disclose.
- Elizabeth Sadowski has nothing to disclose.
- Antonio Westphalen has nothing to disclose.
The following individuals have indicated that they have a disclosure of commercial interest:
- Mustafa Bashir receives grant funding from Siemens Healthineers and NGM Biopharmaceuticals.
- Victoria Chernyak is a consultant for Bayer.
- Richard Do receives consulting fees from Guerbet, LLC and Bayer.
- Kathryn Fowler receives grant support from GE, Bayer, and Pfizer. Dr. Fowler receives consulting fees from Medscape and has a lab service agreement with 12 Sigma.
- Claude Sirlin has research grants with GE Healthcare, GE MRI, GE US, Siemens, Gilead, ACR Innovation, Bayer, and Philips. Dr. Sirlin has imaging core lab service agreements with Enanta, Gilead, ICON, Intercept, Nusirt, Shire, Synageva, and Takeda. He consults as a representative of UC Regents for – AMRA, Fulcrum Therapeutics, and IBM Watson Health, and is a member of advisory boards as a representative of UC Regents for AMRA, Guerbet, and Bristol Myers Squibb. He is an independent contractor for Epigenomics and Boehringer Ingelheim and an independent contractor for Medscape.