After attending this two-day symposium, participants will be able to:
- Implement guidelines for the evaluation and management of pulmonary nodules.
- List imaging manifestations of primary lung cancer and important aspects of imaging staging of primary lung cancer.
- Interpret lung screening exams based on Lung-RADS™ categories.
- Interpret HRCT studies and correctly diagnose and categorize cases of pulmonary fibrosis.
- Implement best practices in interpretation of CT pulmonary angiography
- Integrate cardiovascular imaging into daily practice.
The target audience for this activity is radiologists with an interest in thoracic and cardiovascular imaging, as well as body imagers.