Earn credit at your own pace through June 22, 2023 and continue to access your videos until June 21, 2027. See below for detailed information and learning outcomes.
This course offers 2 CME following completion of an online test.
Video content for this Online Course will be available to view until June 21, 2027, which is ten years following the issuance date of this course. ARRS reserves the right to remove video content before the end of the ten year period. Video content that contradicts current science or misleads the viewer based on changes to accepted clinical practice may be removed on a case-by-case basis.
Learning Outcomes and Modules
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- develop and refine approaches to optimize legitimate revenue under both current fee-for-service and emerging value-based payment systems
- overcome obstacles to implementation of ICD-10 coding
- interpret what recent MACRA legislation means for radiology practices and chart a course of action for complying with and succeeding under a MIPS-based payment model
- describe metrics by which radiologists will soon be scored
- identify operational pathways to ensure that relevant clinical information is appropriately captured
- apply clinical decision support tools in a strategic and pragmatic manner, ensuring appropriate regulatory compliance and support of all critical health system stakeholders
- Revenue Optimization—Margaret Fleming, MD
- New Payment Models—Richard Duszak, Jr., MD
- Utilization Management and Clinical Decision Support—Keith Hentel, MD
ARRS is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians.
The ARRS designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
View the ARRS Return Policy.