2022 Abstract Submissions
Submit your original abstract no later than August 31, 2021 to be considered for the 2022 Annual Meeting, May 1–5—in New Orleans, virtually, and on demand.
Abstracts can be submitted for Oral Presentations, Scientific Online Posters, and Educational Online Posters across all the subspecialties of radiology.
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
ARRS Account and Log in Information
You must have an ARRS account to log in and submit an abstract for the 2022 ARRS Annual Meeting. Only the submitting author will have access to the submitted abstract.
You should use the same login and password that you use to access ARRS's main website. If you do not currently have an ARRS account, you will need to create one. You can use your ARRS account to log in to submit an abstract, register online for events, and order products.
Coming in September—New Emerging Research Submissions
ARRS is introducing a new Emerging Research Session as part of the 2022 Annual Meeting Scientific Program.
September 1‒December 31, 2021, residents, fellows, and medical students can submit abstracts for Oral Presentation to be considered for this special session.
Only 13 Oral Presentations—representing contemporary, cutting-edge research—will be accepted.
Important Information for Preparing Your Submission:
- The Submitting Author and the designated Presenting Author must be residents, fellows, or medical students.
- The designated Presenting Author must be confirmed at the time of submission.
- Presenting Authors must agree to present their research in person at the ARRS 2022 Annual Meeting, and if needed, in the format of a pre-recorded PowerPoint presentation.
- A special session has been scheduled for Sunday, May 1, 2022 for the presentations. Declined submissions for the Emerging Research Session will not be transferred to the routine scientific program, so be sure to make your prepared submissions now.
- Notification on the acceptance of the Emerging Research abstracts will be forwarded to all authors in January, once the peer-review processes are completed.
- You must submit an Oral Presentation abstract; Online Poster submissions will not be considered for the Emerging Research Session.
- The submission and review processes for oral presentations submitted for the Emerging Research session is the similar to that of the routine submission process.