Join us in Honolulu or online for the 2023 ARRS Annual Meeting
Variety of Educational CME Opportunities
The ARRS Annual Meeting offers a variety of sessions across the spectrum of radiology to meet your professional needs. There is ample opportunity to earn credit across a variety of platforms. All live sessions are eligible for CME. If you are not able to participate live, recordings are available for all sessions and every session is available for credit on demand through April 20, 2024.
- Categorical Course on Pitfalls and Challenging Cases
- Radiologist Wellness Summit
- Radiology Review Track
- Global Exchange Featuring Korea
- Resident Track
The Annual Meeting will take place at the Hawaii Convention Center, located in Honolulu, Hawaii, just steps from it all—dining, shopping, Waikiki Beach, International Market Place, and more.
Immerse yourself in Hawaii’s capital city, Honolulu, and all that the fascinating island of Oahu has to offer. Don’t miss your chance to:
- Dine at some of Hawaii’s finest restaurants
- Relax on the beautiful shores of Waikiki Beach
- Enjoy stunning views from the top of Diamond Head
- Visit Pearl Harbor
- Participate in an authentic Hawaiian Luau
- Explore other Hawaiian Islands such as Maui or Kauai
Call for Abstracts
Submit your original abstract to be considered for the 2023 Annual Meeting, April 16–20—in Honolulu, virtually, and on demand.
This is an excellent opportunity for radiologists across all subspecialties to participate in the ARRS Annual Meeting.
Abstracts can be submitted for:
- Oral Presentations
- Scientific Online Posters
- Educational Online Posters
Submit Your Abstract
The deadline to submit your abstract for the 2023 Annual Meeting is August 31, 2022.