Reading Cases with the Experts: An Interactive Session
This “Meet the Experts” course consists of 4 internationally well-known masters in the areas of major radiology subspecialties including thoracic imaging, abdominal imaging, musculoskeletal imaging, and pediatric imaging. Participants will increase their knowledge on managing difficult and challenging radiology cases after attending this session where pearls and pitfalls of the cases will be discussed by experienced experts.
Learn and earn credit at your own pace with unlimited access to this course through September 11, 2025. See learning outcomes and individual lectures below.
This course package offers 2 CME and SA-CME Credits following completion of an online test.
ARRS Member price: $195
ARRS In-Training Member price: $99
Nonmember price: $445
Video content for this Online Course will be available to view until September 11, 2032, which is ten years following the issuance date of this course. ARRS reserves the right to remove video content before the end of the ten year period. Video content that contradicts current science or misleads the viewer based on changes to accepted clinical practice may be removed on a case-by-case basis.
Learning Outcomes and Lectures
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Learn current up-to-date imaging techniques in managing disorders involving adult thoracic, gastrointestinal, and musculoskeletal as well as pediatric organ systems.
- Discuss typical clinical presentations of disorders involving adult thoracic, gastrointestinal, and musculoskeletal as well as pediatric organ systems.
- Review characteristic imaging appearances of disorders involving adult thoracic, gastrointestinal, and musculoskeletal as well as pediatric organ systems.
- Learn pearls and pitfalls of imaging challenging and difficult disorders involving adult thoracic, gastrointestinal, and musculoskeletal as well as pediatric organ systems.
Speakers and Lectures
- Adult Chest–Pulmonary Disorders—Jane Ko, MD
- Adult Gastrointestinal Disorders—Perry Pickhardt, MD
- Adult Musculoskeletal Disorders—Mark Murphey, MD
- Pediatric Disorders—Edward Lee, MD, MPH
View the sample recording below
The American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians.
The ARRS designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ and 2.00 American Board of Radiology, MOC Part II, Self-Assessment CME (SA-CME) credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
View the ARRS Return Policy.