SAR Disease-Focused Panels: Cancer Imaging and Reporting Guidelines
Composed of abdominal radiologists with subspecialty expertise in each cancer type, the Society of Abdominal Radiology's Disease-Focused Panel has worked alongside clinical counterparts in surgery and oncology to develop standardized guidelines for image acquisition and exam reporting. Focused on diagnosis, treatment, and surveillance, this Online Course will present a multidisciplinary consensus for imaging hepatocellular, pancreatic, ovarian, and prostatic cancers, as well as the 2019 Bosniak classification of cystic renal masses.
Earn credit at your own pace through September 26, 2024 and continue to access your videos until September 27, 2031. See below for learning outcomes and a list of speakers and lectures.
This course package offers 2 CME and SA-CME Credits following completion of an online test.
ARRS Member price: $195
ARRS In-Training Member price: $99
Nonmember price: $445
Video content for this Online Course will be available to view until September 27, 2031, which is ten years following the issuance date of this course. ARRS reserves the right to remove video content before the end of the ten year period. Video content that contradicts current science or misleads the viewer based on changes to accepted clinical practice may be removed on a case-by-case basis.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Describe hepatocellular carcinoma and pancreatic adenocarcinoma CT and MRI after therapy.
- Describe ovarian, rectal, and anal cancer CT and MRI for staging and treatment planning.
- Discuss prostate cancer MRI for cancer detection.
- Discuss CT and MRI to classify cystic renal masses for likelihood of cancer.
Speakers and Lectures
- Introduction and Q&A—S. Lee
- The SAR Disease-Focused Panel Program: History, Evolution, and Future—S. Silverman, A. Megibow
- LI-RADS Treatment Response Algorithm: Unequivocal Updates—M. Mendiratta-Lala
- Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma: Posttreatment Imaging and Reporting Updates—A. Kambadakone-Ramesh
- Bosniak v2019: Updated Classification of Cystic Renal Masses—M. Davenport
- Ovarian Cancer Staging and Reporting Lexicon for CT and MRI—A. Venkatesan
- SAR Rectal and Anal Disease-Focused Panel Reporting Updates—M. Harisinghani
- SAR Prostate Cancer Disease-Focused Panel Sets the Standards for Prostate MRI—A. Purysko
View the sample recording below
The American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians.
The ARRS designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ and 2.00 American Board of Radiology, MOC Part II, Self-Assessment CME (SA-CME) credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
View the ARRS Return Policy.