Supporting Breast Imagers
This October, we're honoring Breast Cancer Awareness Month by putting a spotlight on how breast imagers have addressed the psychosocial effects of the COVID-19 pandemic as providers and as people.
AJR, the official journal of the American Roentgen Ray Society, has made the following breast imaging articles open access for the month of October.
We've made the following lectures and discussions open-access to enhance your knowledge.
- NEW COVID-19 and Breast Imaging - Where Do We Go From Here? by Priscilla J. Slanetz, MD, MPH, FACR, FSBI
- NEW Multiple Bilateral Circumscribed Masses at Screening Breast Ultrasound by Stacey Wolfson, MD and Yiming Gao, MD
- Decisional Conflict and Breast Cancer by Lumarie Santiago, MD
- Utility and Outcomes of Pre-Operative Screening Breast MRI for Planned Prophylactic Mastectomy by Andrew S. Taliaferro, MD
- Impact of an Immediate-Read Screening Mammography Program Implemented During the COVID-19 Pandemic by Brian Dontchos, MD
- US Features of Solid Breast Masses as Prognostic Biomarkers by A. Thomas Stavros, MD
- Non-mass findings on Breast Ultrasound: Definitions, discussions, classifications, and etiologies by Sona A. Chikarmane, MD and Catherine S. Geiss, MD
- Update on Contrast Mammography by Maxine Jochelson, MD
- Abbreviated Breast MR: Results from Early Implementation by Emily Conant, MD
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Breast Imaging in Singapore featuring members of the Singapore Radiological Society
- Current State of Breast Imaging in Nigeria by Dr. Rachael A. Akinola