ARRS Return Policy
- If you have claimed any credit on your Online Course/Book with Credit purchase, a refund or exchange will not be provided.
- Requests for refund/exchange should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of your purchase date. Please include your ARRS member ID and order number in your email.
- Requests made within 30 days of purchase date will receive a full refund or exchange. Exchanged products must be of equal value (even exchange) or greater (customer pays difference).
- Requests made after 30 days of purchase date can receive an exchange only. Exchanged products must be of equal value (even exchange) or greater (customer pays difference).
- If your purchase includes a hard-copy book that has already been shipped, it must be returned to ARRS in good and unused condition before a refund or exchange can be issued. Please allow time for ARRS to receive your shipment and verify the condition of the book before a refund or exchange can be issued.
Please send return shipments to:
Attn: Enduring Education Sales
44211 Slatestone Court
Leesburg, VA 20176
If you have any additional questions, please contact email@example.com or call 866-940-2777 (from U.S. & Canada) or 703-729-3353 (outside U.S. & Canada)
*These policies are subject to change without notice