Earn credit at your own pace through September 11, 2026 and continue to access your videos until September 11, 2033. See below for detailed information and learning outcomes.
This course offers 9 CME following completion of an online test.
Video content for this Online Course will be available to view until September 11, 2033, which is ten years following the issuance date of this course. ARRS reserves the right to remove video content before the end of the ten year period. Video content that contradicts current science or misleads the viewer based on changes to accepted clinical practice may be removed on a case-by-case basis.
Learning Outcomes and Modules
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Develop differential diagnoses for conditions in gastrointestinal and genitourinary radiology.
- Recognize imaging features that are highly characteristic of a specific diagnosis or diagnostic set.
- Recognize the imaging and clinical features that allow for refinement of differential diagnosis, allowing for a more specific diagnosis.
- Outline management decisions affecting a variety of commonly encountered clinical scenarios.
- Rapid Review: Renal Cases—Darcy Wolfman, MD
- Prostate and Testicles—Ben Wildman-Tobriner, MD
- Rapid Review: Bladder and Gynecology —A.J. Mariano, MD
- Guidelines and Updates for Ovarian Lesions—Ania Kielar, MD
- Diffuse Liver and Gallbladder Diseases—Motoyo Yano, MD
- Imaging of Inflammatory Bowel Disease—Ryan O’Malley, MD
- Biliary Diseases—William Masch, MD
- Retroperitoneum, Peritoneum, and Mesentery—Ryan O’Malley, MD
- Multisystem Diseases Affecting the Abdomen/GI Tract—Sherry Wang, MD
- Didactic: Renal Masses—Darcy Wolfman, MD
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Renal Masses—Benjamin Wildman-Tobriner, MD
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Ureters, Bladder and Penile—A.J. Mariano, MD
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Gynecologic Abnormalities—Ania Kielar, MD
- Didactic: Pelvic Floor Lesions—Darcy Wolfman, MD
- Didactic: Review of Cystic Pancreatic Lesions—Erik Soloff, MD
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Pancreatitis and its Complications—Motoyo Yano, MD, PhD
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Postoperative Biliary Complications—Sherry Shuai-Li Wang, MBBS, FRANZCR
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Gastrointestinal Volvuli and Hernias—Jonathan W. Revels, DO
- Didactic: GI Bleed Imaging—Sherry Shuai-Li Wang, MBBS, FRANZCR
- Didactic: O-RADS—Priyanka Jha
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Ovarian Cases—A.J. Mariano
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Renal and Adrenal Cases—Carolyn Wang
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Testicle and Scrotum Cases—Nikhil Madhuripan
- Didactic: Testicular Cancer—A.J. Mariano
- Didactic: Defecography—Jonathan Revels
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Acute Bowel Pathology—Mark Sugi
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Splenic Entities—Sherry Wang
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Common GI Malignancies—Sarah Bastawrous
- Didactic: Acute Mesenteric Ischemia—Sherry Wang
ARRS is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians.
The ARRS designates this enduring material for a maximum of 9.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
View the ARRS Return Policy.