Earn credit at your own pace through June 13, 2024 and continue to access your videos until June 14, 2031. See below for detailed information and learning outcomes.
This course offers 2 CME following completion of an online test.
Video content for this Online Course will be available to view until June 14, 2031, which is ten years following the issuance date of this course. ARRS reserves the right to remove video content before the end of the ten year period. Video content that contradicts current science or misleads the viewer based on changes to accepted clinical practice may be removed on a case-by-case basis.
Learning Outcomes and Modules
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Describe the current Imaging update of diffuse liver diseases.
- Discuss the evolution of LI-RADS with current practice and future perspectives.
- Illustrate various pitfalls and mimics which can hinder the diagnosis of observations in cirrhosis.
- Discuss the use of Gadoxetate Disodium in patients with cirrhosis.
Speakers and Lectures
- Imaging of Diffuse Liver Diseases—K. Fowler
- LI-RADS: The Past, Present, and Future—C. Sirlin
- Pitfalls and Misdiagnoses in Cirrhosis—K. Elsayes
- Use of Gadoxetate Disodium in Patients with Cirrhosis—V. Chernyak
ARRS is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians.
The ARRS designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
View the ARRS Return Policy.