Earn credit at your own pace through July 24, 2025 and continue to access your videos until July 24, 2032. See below for detailed information and learning outcomes.
This course offers 4 CME following completion of an online test.
Video content for this Online Course will be available to view until July 24, 2032, which is ten years following the issuance date of this course. ARRS reserves the right to remove video content before the end of the ten year period. Video content that contradicts current science or misleads the viewer based on changes to accepted clinical practice may be removed on a case-by-case basis.
Learning Outcomes and Modules
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Review the risk factors and causes of nosocomial pulmonary infection.
- Discuss common circulatory assist devices used in the ICU, common indications for use, and mechanisms of action.
- Discuss neuroimaging evaluation in patients presenting with delirium.
- Review safety assessment using ultrasound.
- Lines, Tubes, and Monitoring Devices—Mark Parker, MD
- Pulmonary Edema, Shock, and Transfusion-Related Complications—Benjamin Zalta, MD
- Nosocomial Pulmonary Infections—Aspiration and Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome—Ami Rubinowitz, MD
- Pulmonary Embolism and Post-Cardiac Arrest Imaging—Charles White, MD
- Circulatory Assist Devices in the ICU—Tami Bang, MD
- Pleural Diseases and Barotrauma—Leila Rezai, MD
- Cholecystitis, Colitis, C-Diff, and Shock Bowel—Alison Smith, MD, PhD
- Delirium, Seizure, and Brain Death—Miral Jhaveri, MD
- Encephalopathy and ICU-Acquired Weakness—Neuropathy and Myopathy—Evan Stein, MD, PhD
- Ultrasound in the ICU—Viera Lakticova, MD
ARRS is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians.
The ARRS designates this enduring material for a maximum of 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
View the ARRS Return Policy.