Earn credit at your own pace through July 24, 2025 and continue to access your videos until July 24, 2032. See below for detailed information and learning outcomes.
This course offers 2 CME following completion of an online test.
Video content for this Online Course will be available to view until July 24, 2032, which is ten years following the issuance date of this course. ARRS reserves the right to remove video content before the end of the ten year period. Video content that contradicts current science or misleads the viewer based on changes to accepted clinical practice may be removed on a case-by-case basis.
Learning Outcomes and Modules
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Discuss the multimodality evaluation of patients with dementia and epilepsy
- Discuss the basic principles of commonly used radiotracers.
- Describe various SPECT imaging techniques for localizing epileptogenic focus.
Speakers and Lectures
- Anatomic and Functional Imaging of Epilepsy—Laura Eisenmenger, MD
- SPECT-PET Workup of Epilepsy—Gagandeep Choudhary, MD
- Anatomic Imaging of Dementia—Laura Eisenmenger, MD
- PET Workup of Dementia—Philip Kuo, MD, PhD
ARRS is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians.
The ARRS designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
View the ARRS Return Policy.