Earn credit at your own pace through November 29, 2023 and continue to access your videos until November 28, 2030. See below for detailed information and learning outcomes.
This course offers 2 CME following completion of an online test.
Video content for this Online Course will be available to view until November 28, 2030, which is ten years following the issuance date of this course. ARRS reserves the right to remove video content before the end of the ten year period. Video content that contradicts current science or misleads the viewer based on changes to accepted clinical practice may be removed on a case-by-case basis.
Learning Outcomes and Modules
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- perform high-quality MRI of the pelvis for rectal cancer evaluation
- interpret baseline staging MRI for rectal cancer
- interpret post treatment restaging MRI for rectal cancer
- discuss the value of synoptic/templated reports for rectal cancer
Speakers and Lectures
- Case Review—Mukesh Harisinghani
- Case Review—Marc Gollub
- Case Review—Kartik Jhaveri
- Case Review—David Kim
ARRS is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians.
The ARRS designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
View the ARRS Return Policy.