Earn credit at your own pace through September 19, 2024 and continue to access your videos until September 20, 2031. See below for detailed information and learning outcomes.
This course offers 2 CME following completion of an online test.
Video content for this Online Course will be available to view until September 20, 2031, which is ten years following the issuance date of this course. ARRS reserves the right to remove video content before the end of the ten year period. Video content that contradicts current science or misleads the viewer based on changes to accepted clinical practice may be removed on a case-by-case basis.
Learning Outcomes and Modules
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Discuss principles of artificial intelligence and other computational techniques.
- Describe how to implement new software solutions in their imaging practice and research.
- Describe the state of current research and opportunities in MSK Imaging.
- Advance the practice of MSK radiology with newly learnt tools and related research.
Speakers and Lectures
- Neoplasms: AI Classification and Detection—O. Ashikyan
- Neoplasms: Radiomics—J. Burns
- Cartilage Auto-Segmentation—M. Chalian
- Muscles: Auto-Segmentation, AI, and Radiomics—M. Richardson
- AI-Assisted Shoulder Segmentations—S. Gyftopoulos
- Bones: Gait/Motion Analysis—A. Chhabra
- Fast MRI: 3D Joint in Under 10 Minutes—N. Subhas
- Automating Clinical Workflow and Quality Improvement Processes Using Artificial Intelligence—B. Do
ARRS is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians.
The ARRS designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
View the ARRS Return Policy.