Earn credit at your own pace through June 13, 2024 and continue to access your videos until June 12, 2031. See below for detailed information and learning outcomes.
This course offers 2 CME following completion of an online test.
Video content for this Online Course will be available to view until June 12, 2031, which is ten years following the issuance date of this course. ARRS reserves the right to remove video content before the end of the ten year period. Video content that contradicts current science or misleads the viewer based on changes to accepted clinical practice may be removed on a case-by-case basis.
Learning Outcomes and Modules
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Explain the impact of PET imaging on the diagnosis and understanding of dementia.
- Discuss the benefits of novel imaging agents for oncology.
- Describe the landscape of therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals.
- Describe the role of nuclear medicine in theranostics.
Speakers and Lectures
- Breakthroughs in PET for Neurodegenerative Diseases—P. Kuo
- Breakthroughs in PET for Oncologic Imaging—K. Zukotynski
- Breakthroughs in Radiotherapeutics and Theranostics—D. Yoo
ARRS is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians.
The ARRS designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
View the ARRS Return Policy.