Earn credit at your own pace through June 20, 2025 and continue to access your videos until June 20, 2032. See below for detailed information and learning outcomes.
This course offers 16.5 CME following completion of an online test.
Video content for this Online Course will be available to view until June 20, 2032, which is ten years following the issuance date of this course. ARRS reserves the right to remove video content before the end of the ten year period. Video content that contradicts current science or misleads the viewer based on changes to accepted clinical practice may be removed on a case-by-case basis.
Learning Outcomes and Modules
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Develop differential diagnoses for conditions in 11 radiology subspecialties.
- Recognize imaging features that are highly characteristic of a specific diagnosis or diagnostic set.
- Recognize the imaging and clinical features that allow for refinement of differential diagnosis, allowing for a more specific diagnosis.
- Outline management decisions affecting a variety of commonly encountered clinical scenarios.
- Didactic: Non-interpretive Clinical Skills—Henry Chou, MD
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Non-Vascular Cases—Henry Chou, MD
- Rapid Fire Review: Venous Cases—Davood Joseph Abdollahian, MD, DABR
- Rapid Case Review: Arterial Cases—Eric Aaltonen, MD
- Didactic: Renal Ablation—Timothy Niesen, MD
Module 2—Nuclear Medicine
- Didactic: Radioiodine Treatment in Hyperthyroidism – Part 1—Pradeep Bhambhvani, MD
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Peds, MSK, Physics, Regulatory and Radiation Safety—Ruth Lim, MD
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Endocrine, GI, and GU—Chirayu Shah, MD
- Rapid Fire Case Review: PET Oncology—William Jefferson Rieter, MD, PhD
- Didactic: Radioiodine Treatment in Hyperthyroidism – Part 2—Pradeep Bhambhvani, MD
- Didactic: Renal Masses—Darcy Wolfman, MD
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Renal Masses—Benjamin Wildman-Tobriner, MD
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Ureters, Bladder and Penile—A.J. Mariano, MD
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Gynecologic Abnormalities—Ania Kielar, MD
- Didactic: Pelvic Floor Lesions—Darcy Wolfman, MD
- Didactic: Review of Cystic Pancreatic Lesions—Erik Soloff, MD
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Pancreatitis and its Complications—Motoyo Yano, MD, PhD
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Postoperative Biliary Complications—Sherry Shuai-Li Wang, MBBS, FRANZCR
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Gastrointestinal Volvuli and Hernias—Jonathan W. Revels, DO
- Didactic: GI Bleed Imaging—Sherry Shuai-Li Wang, MBBS, FRANZCR
- Didactic: Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis Spectrum of Imaging Findings—David Saul, MD
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Pediatric Neuroradiology—Rahul Nikam, MBBS
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Pediatric Musculoskeletal Imaging—Daniel G. Rosenbaum, MD
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Pediatric Reproductive Tract—David Saul, MD
- Didactic: Pediatric GI/GU— Asef B. Khwaja, MD
- Didactic: Lines and Strips on Chest Radiograph with CT Correlation—Melissa C. Price, MD
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Typical and Atypical Appearances of Lung Cancer—David Naeger, MD
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Postoperative Complications in the Thorax—Girish Shroff, MD
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Diffuse Lung Disease—Maria Daniela Martin, MD
- Didactic: Mediastinal Masses—Melissa C. Price, MD
- Didactic: Imaging Myocardial Inflammation and Myocarditis—Kate Hanneman, MD, MPH
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Congenital Heart Disease Basics—Demetrios Raptis, MD
- Didactic: Aortic Arch Anomalies—Kate Hanneman, MD, MPH
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Tumors and Mimics—Laura Jimenez Juan, MD
- Didactic: Spine Anatomy and Localization—Allison M. Grayev, MD
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Spine—Allison M. Grayev, MD
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Head and Neck—Harprit S. Bedi, MD
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Brain—Joshua Nickerson, MD
- Didactic: Brain Anatomy and Localization—Tabassum A. Kennedy, MD
- Didactic: Approach to Soft Tissue Mineralization—Hillary Warren Garner, MD
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Infection—Erin Alaia, MD
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Muscle and Tendon Disorders—James Derek Stensby, MD
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Postoperative Imaging—Omer A. Awan, MD
- Didactic: Update on MSK Tumor Imaging—Hillary Warren Garner, MD
- Didactic: Update on Abbreviated MRI—Haydee Ojeda-Fournier, MD
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Differential Diagnosis of Axillary Masses—Jean M. Kunjummen, DO
- Rapid Fire Case Review: MRI—Haydee Ojeda-Fournier, MD
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Multimodality Approach to the Nipple Areolar Complex—Beatriz E. Adrada, MD
- Didactic: Calcifications at DBT—Haydee Ojeda-Fournier, MD
- Didactic: Parathyroid Sonography—Daniel Corey Oppenheimer, MD
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Liver and Renal Transplant Complications—Hernan Bello, MD
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Right Upper Quadrant (RUQ) Emergencies—Daniel Corey Oppenheimer, MD
- Rapid Fire Case Review: Female Pelvis Emergencies—Michelle L. Melany, MD
- Didactic: Scrotal Ultrasound: Pearls for Diagnosis—Corinne Deurdulian, MD
ARRS is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians.
The ARRS designates this enduring material for a maximum of 16.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
View the ARRS Return Policy.