Earn credit at your own pace through September 26, 2024 and continue to access your videos until September 25, 2031. See below for detailed information and learning outcomes.
This course offers 2 CME following completion of an online test.
Video content for this Online Course will be available to view until September 25, 2031, which is ten years following the issuance date of this course. ARRS reserves the right to remove video content before the end of the ten year period. Video content that contradicts current science or misleads the viewer based on changes to accepted clinical practice may be removed on a case-by-case basis.
Learning Outcomes and Modules
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Describe hepatocellular carcinoma and pancreatic adenocarcinoma CT and MRI after therapy.
- Describe ovarian, rectal, and anal cancer CT and MRI for staging and treatment planning.
- Discuss prostate cancer MRI for cancer detection.
- Discuss CT and MRI to classify cystic renal masses for likelihood of cancer.
Speakers and Lectures
- Introduction and Q&A—S. Lee
- The SAR Disease-Focused Panel Program: History, Evolution, and Future—S. Silverman, A. Megibow
- LI-RADS Treatment Response Algorithm: Unequivocal Updates—M. Mendiratta-Lala
- Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma: Posttreatment Imaging and Reporting Updates—A. Kambadakone-Ramesh
- Bosniak v2019: Updated Classification of Cystic Renal Masses—M. Davenport
- Ovarian Cancer Staging and Reporting Lexicon for CT and MRI—A. Venkatesan
- SAR Rectal and Anal Disease-Focused Panel Reporting Updates—M. Harisinghani
- SAR Prostate Cancer Disease-Focused Panel Sets the Standards for Prostate MRI—A. Purysko
ARRS is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians.
The ARRS designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
View the ARRS Return Policy.