Earn credit at your own pace through September 11, 2025 and continue to access your videos until September 10, 2032. See below for detailed information and learning outcomes.
This course offers 2 CME following completion of an online test.
Video content for this Online Course will be available to view until September 10, 2032, which is ten years following the issuance date of this course. ARRS reserves the right to remove video content before the end of the ten year period. Video content that contradicts current science or misleads the viewer based on changes to accepted clinical practice may be removed on a case-by-case basis.
Learning Outcomes and Modules
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Review the key attributes of successful leadership style that allow for clear and powerful communication.
- Explain how emotions are communicated and interpreted in written form.
- Describe approaches to minimizing emotions in professional communication.
Speakers and Lectures
- Psychology in the Workplace—Kathryn Fowler, MD
- Mastering Email Communication—Victoria Chernyak, MD, MS
- Is It Me or Is It Them: Understanding Team Dynamics—Elizabeth Hecht, MD
- Dealing With Imposter Syndrome—Sherry Wang, MBBS
- Promoting a Team Inclusive Environment—Alice Fung, MD
ARRS is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians.
The ARRS designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
View the ARRS Return Policy.