Earn credit at your own pace through August 2, 2023 and continue to access your videos until August 1, 2030. See below for detailed information and learning outcomes.
This course offers 2.25 CME following completion of an online test.
Video content for this Online Course will be available to view until August 1, 2030, which is ten years following the issuance date of this course. ARRS reserves the right to remove video content before the end of the ten year period. Video content that contradicts current science or misleads the viewer based on changes to accepted clinical practice may be removed on a case-by-case basis.
Learning Outcomes and Modules
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- discuss use of I-131 for treatment of thyroid cancer in pediatric patients
- demonstrate the limitations of guidelines in thyroid cancer, and develop a patient specific method
- discuss the ATA and NCCN guidelines for thyroid cancer
Speakers and Lectures
- Case-Based Approach to the Thyroid Cancer Patient—A. Sheikh
- Epidemiology and Imaging Trends in Thyroid Cancer—E. Akin
- Thyroid Cancer Risk Stratification, Challenges and Controversies—D. Yoo
- Thyroid Cancer in Pediatrics—L. Gordon
ARRS is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians.
The ARRS designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
View the ARRS Return Policy.