Earn credit at your own pace through September 14, 2026 and continue to access your videos until September 14, 2033. See below for detailed information and learning outcomes.
This course offers 4 CME following completion of an online test.
Video content for this Online Course will be available to view until September 14, 2033, which is ten years following the issuance date of this course. ARRS reserves the right to remove video content before the end of the ten year period. Video content that contradicts current science or misleads the viewer based on changes to accepted clinical practice may be removed on a case-by-case basis.
Learning Outcomes and Modules
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Perform high quality multi-parametric prostate MRI.
- Interpret multi-parametric prostate MRI according to PI-RADSv2.1.
- Apply tips and recognize potential pitfalls that can mimic prostate cancer.
- Interpret post-treatment prostate MRI with PI-RR.
- Be familiar with local staging, focal therapies and PSMA PET.
- Optimizing Technique and Maintaining Quality—Angela Tong, MS, MD
- PI-RADSv2.1 Case-Based Interpretation—Rajan Gupta, MD
- Pearls and Pitfalls—Silvia Chang, MD
- Local Staging: with a Focus on EPE or No EPE?—Antonio Westphalen, MD, PhD
- PI-RR with Case-Based Interpretation—Kate Hanneman, MD, MPH
- Focal Therapy: What You Need to Know—Elsie T. Nguyen, MD, FRCPC
- PSMA PET: Where Are We and Where Are We Going?—Devaki Shilpa Surasi, MD
- Case Review—Sandeep Arora, MBBS
ARRS is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians.
The ARRS designates this enduring material for a maximum of 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
View the ARRS Return Policy.