Earn credit at your own pace through July 20, 2026 and continue to access your videos until July 20, 2033. See below for detailed information and learning outcomes.
This course offers 4 CME following completion of an online test.
Video content for this Online Course will be available to view until July 20, 2033, which is ten years following the issuance date of this course. ARRS reserves the right to remove video content before the end of the ten year period. Video content that contradicts current science or misleads the viewer based on changes to accepted clinical practice may be removed on a case-by-case basis.
Learning Outcomes and Modules
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Know general pre-procedure considerations including: image evaluation, laboratory values, medication/anticoagulation management, and sedation candidacy.
- Understand peri-procedure considerations unique to common image-guided procedures, including avoidance and management of potential complications.
- Recognize important anatomic relationships and landmarks key to safely performing image-guided procedures.
- Have a step-by-step technical understanding of how to perform a variety of interventional procedures that may be encountered in general practice.
- General Pre-procedure Considerations—Troy Hutchins, MD
- Biopsy Part 1: US-Guided—Sherry Shuai-Li Wang, MBBS, FRANZCR
- Biopsy Part 2: CT-Guided—Douglas D. Silin, MD
- Aspirations, Drains, and Tubes—Claire Kaufman, MD
- Central Venous Access—Jessica Lee, MD
- Joint, Tendon, and Bursa Injections—Mary K. Jesse, MD
- Basic Spine Procedures—Miriam Peckham, MD
- Breast Intervention Primer—Heather Garrett, MD
ARRS is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians.
The ARRS designates this enduring material for a maximum of 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
View the ARRS Return Policy.