Earn credit at your own pace through November 16, 2025 and continue to access your videos until November 16, 2033. See below for detailed information and learning outcomes.
This course offers 4 CME following completion of an online test.
Video content for this Online Course will be available to view until November 16, 2033, which is ten years following the issuance date of this course. ARRS reserves the right to remove video content before the end of the ten year period. Video content that contradicts current science or misleads the viewer based on changes to accepted clinical practice may be removed on a case-by-case basis.
Learning Outcomes and Modules
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Spread the knowledge of US and MRI-based nerve imaging.
- Understand the NS-RADS system.
- Enhance multi-disciplinary care for neuropathy patients.
- Gain knowledge of peripheral nerve interventions.
- US of Peripheral Nerves - Upper Extremity Including Brachial Plexus—Ogonna K. Nwawka, MD
- MRN of Brachial Plexus and NS-RADS—Avneesh Chhabra, MD
- MRN of Upper Extremity—Darryl B. Sneag, MD
- MRI of Muscles - Myopathy and Denervation—Shivani Ahlawat, MD
- US of Peripheral Nerves - Lower Extremity—Swati Deshmukh, MD
- MRN of LS Plexus and NS-RADS—Atul Taneja, MD
- MRN of Lower Extremity—Philip Kin Wai Wong, MD
- Peripheral Nerve Interventions—Jan Fritz, MD
ARRS is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians.
The ARRS designates this enduring material for a maximum of 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
View the ARRS Return Policy.