ARRS Global Partner
Korean Society of Radiology
The Korean Society of Radiology (KSR), established in 1945, is the official society representing all physicians of Korea in the field of radiology. KSR has a membership of 3,000 including 500 in-training members.
The ARRS and KSR established a global partnership in 2008. The ARRS and KSR annually exchange speakers and award winning electronic exhibits for Society meetings and collaborate to provide online learning education programs.
About KCR 2020
- Title: The 76th Korean Congress of Radiology (KCR 2020)
- Date: September 17 (Thu) – 19 (Sat), 2020
- Official Language: English
- Hosted by: The Korean Society of Radiology (KSR)
- Website: www.kcr4u.org
- Important Dates: Presenter Registration by July 15 (Wed)
Pre-registration by August 10 (Mon)
- Contact: KCR 2020 secretariat (email@example.com)
KSR participated with other ARRS Asian global partners in the Annual Meeting Global Exchange Featuring Asia in Honolulu, Hawaii, May 5-10, 2019.
KSR Membership for ARRS Members
ARRS members may apply for free KSR International Membership
KSR benefits include:
- Free online access to Korean Journal of Radiology (KJR)
- Free online access to KSR website and E-learning system
- Free subscription to KSR news
- Discounted KCR registration fee
- Priority in consideration for KSR fellowship program
Featured Journal Publication