The radiology membership that works for you.
You need membership you can trust to meet the unprecedented challenges radiologists are facing amid the COVID-19 pandemic. For more than a century, ARRS has been committed to providing our members with flexible education that is both cutting edge and clinically relevant.
From on-demand Web Lectures to a subscription to one of radiology’s most trusted journals—the AJR—as an ARRS member, you will have the tools you need to enhance your knowledge, refine your expertise, and advance your career. Join ARRS to unlock these professional development benefits:
Receive a monthly subscription to AJR, our prestigious, peer-reviewed journal with original research and clinical perspectives. ARRS gives members options. Choose to receive AJR online only or print and online when you select your membership type.
- Multiple CME opportunities in every issue
- View Online First Accepted Manuscripts and the most read and most cited articles
- Impact factor of 6.582
- Podcasts and Author Videos to dive deeper into recent articles
- Access the new Collections feature, with topical content compilations
- Access an extensive archive of past issues online—back to 1965
Complimentary to members, ARRS Web Lectures are packed with practice-based information and presented by experts to advance your performance. Select from multiple subspecialties or imaging modalities to enhance your skills and earn the credit you need to maintain your certification.
Quick Bytes is a member-exclusive benefit that provides 20-minute videos on emerging topics in radiology for CME on the go. No need to answer questions—as an ARRS member, you will simply view the video, complete a brief survey, and the CME will automatically be logged in your ARRS My Education profile. Topics include:
- Breast Imaging
- Emergency Radiology
- Musculoskeletal Imaging
- And much more!
- Deep discounts on comprehensive Online Courses, Annual Meeting, and Virtual Symposia held throughout the year.
- Membership publications including the print and online, ARRS InPractice
- Professional committees & volunteer activities
- Awards and recognition programs
- And much more!