Earn credit at your own pace through September 19, 2025 and continue to access your videos until September 18, 2032. See below for detailed information and learning outcomes.
This course offers 4 CME following completion of an online test.
Video content for this Online Course will be available to view until September 18, 2032, which is ten years following the issuance date of this course. ARRS reserves the right to remove video content before the end of the ten year period. Video content that contradicts current science or misleads the viewer based on changes to accepted clinical practice may be removed on a case-by-case basis.
Learning Outcomes and Modules
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Explain the new field of Theranostics.
- Discuss the role of diagnostic and therapeutic radio-pharmaceutical in oncology.
- Illustrate the needs and requirements to establish a Nuclear Theranostics practice.
- Recognize the financial impact of Nuclear Theranostics in their practice.
- Describe the benefits of integrating Theranostics in their practice.
- Theranostics: What Is It?—Jean-Luc Urbain, MD
- Precision Imaging and the Theranostics Paradigm for Radiology Practices—Andrew Scott
- Oncology Imaging and Theranostics Applications—Homer Macapinlac, MD, FACNM
- Imaging and Treatment of Neuroendocrine Tumors—Heather Jacene, MD
- The Prostate Tsunami is Upon Us—Gholam Berenji, MD
- Theranostics Dosimetry: Are You Serious?—Pat Zanzonico, PhD
- The FDA Process for the Approval of Theranostics Clinic—Gang Niu, MD, PHD
- How To Set Up Your Theranostic Clinic—Daniel Lee, MD
- The Business Aspect of Theranostics—Reginald F. Munden, MD, DMD, MBA
ARRS is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians.
The ARRS designates this enduring material for a maximum of 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
View the ARRS Return Policy.