Supporting Men's Health
In honor of Men's Health Awareness Month, ARRS has several new men's health imaging resources available to support your practice.
Throughout the month, renowned speakers will present videos on their latest findings and discuss how new research is changing their practice.
AJR, the official journal of the American Roentgen Ray Society, has made the following articles open access for the month of November.
Join us Thursday, November 18 on Twitter as Anwar Padhani, MBBS, FRCP, FRCR and Steven S. Raman MD, FSAR, FSIR lead a discussion on the future of AI for prostate cancer diagnosis.
- How is the diagnostic performance of prostate AI affected by image quality?
- Is AI for prostate cancer detection on MRI ready for every patient?
- Which aspect of diagnostic test performance will AI most improve?
- Will AI eventually replace radiologists’ interpretations?
- Will AI enable us to know where to put our biopsy needles and how many?