Earn credit at your own pace through September 26, 2024 and continue to access your videos until September 25, 2031. See below for detailed information and learning outcomes.
This course offers 2 CME following completion of an online test.
Video content for this Online Course will be available to view until September 25, 2031, which is ten years following the issuance date of this course. ARRS reserves the right to remove video content before the end of the ten year period. Video content that contradicts current science or misleads the viewer based on changes to accepted clinical practice may be removed on a case-by-case basis.
Learning Outcomes and Modules
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Discuss the current state and the future of superficial venous disease.
- Discuss percutaneous extra-anatomic venous bypass creation.
- Describe the current state and the future of venous thrombectomy/thrombolysis.
- Describe the current state and the future of deep venous stent reconstruction.
Speakers and Lectures
- Superficial Venous Disease—R. Winokur
- Inferior Vena Cava Filters—C. Ingraham
- Venous Thrombectomy/Thrombolysis—J. Moriarty
- Deep Venous Stent Reconstruction—R. Srinivasa
- Percutaneous Extra-Anatomic Venous Bypass Creation—J. Chick
ARRS is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians.
The ARRS designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
View the ARRS Return Policy.