Join ARRS to Advance Your Performance and Career
ARRS provides its members with a comprehensive portfolio of practical, practice-based education across all subspecialty areas. For as low as $350 a year, members have free access to 500+ CME and Self-Assessment credit opportunities using a variety of delivery methods. Connect and learn from the experts in the profession while advancing your career.
Discover ARRS Member-Exclusive Benefits
AJR—Our Most Popular Member Benefit
Receive a monthly subscription to AJR, our prestigious, peer-reviewed journal with original research and clinical perspectives. Choose Online Only Membership or Print and Online Membership.
- 8 CME and 8 Self-Assessment credits available in every issue
- Use the AJR App on your tablet or smart phone
- Access the new Collections feature, with topical content compilations
- View Publish Ahead of print articles and the most read and most cited articles
- Access an extensive archive of past issues online—back to 1965
ARRS Research Bank —Member-Exclusive Benefit
Access the year’s most cutting-edge research in a practical format. Browse topics across the spectrum of radiology, view oral presentations, and read the accompanying abstracts—online and on-demand. Research includes:
- Lost: Patients Falling Through Radiology Cracks
- Fat-to-Bone Ratio: A New Measurement of Obesity
- Safety of MRI in Veterans
- And much more!
More Member-Exclusive Benefits…
- Membership publications and e-newsletters including:
- ARRS InPractice
- AJR InBrief
- Professional committees & volunteer activities
- Awards and recognition programs
- Deep discounts on comprehensive Online Courses, the Annual Meeting, and more
- My Education online CME/SAM/SA-CME Tracker