After attending the symposium, participants will be able to:
- Apply MRI in an emergency setting
- Identify diagnostic approaches to various benign and malignant liver lesions
- Recognize approaches for MR protocol optimization in imaging of prostate, hepatobiliary disorders, acute conditions, female pelvis, and GI tract
- Describe and apply advanced imaging techniques, such as diffusion-weighted imaging and texture analysis
- Outline the criteria for MR-based diagnostic systems: Bosniak 2019, O-RADS, and PI-RADS
Registration for the symposium opens June 21. Your membership must be current to receive the discounted member rate. Nonmembers may apply for ARRS membership and pay the member fees.
The target audience for this activity is both practicing and in-training radiologists interested in abdominal and pelvic MRI interpretation and protocol optimization.