Disclosure of Commercial Interest
The following faculty members and planners have indicated that they do not have a financial relationship with a commercial organization that may have a direct or indirect interest in the subject matter being presented, or with any commercial organization that has provided funds for the educational activity has nothing to disclose:
- Kerry Davis has nothing to disclose.
- Sam Edgerly has nothing to disclose.
- Courtney Moreno has nothing to disclose.
- Catherine Petchprapa has nothing to disclose.
- Samantha Schulz has nothing to disclose.
- Lubdha Shah has nothing to disclose.
- Jeremiah Long has nothing to disclose.
- Candice Bolan has nothing to disclose.
- Jordan LeGout has nothing to disclose.
- Meghan G. Lubner has nothing to disclose.
- Ihab Kamel has nothing to disclose.
The following individuals have indicated that they have a disclosure of commercial interest:
- Aya Kamaya receives book royalties as author and editor for Elsevier.
- Avinash Kambadakone-Ramesh receives research grants for research support from GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, PanCAN, and Bayer. He also receives honorarium as consultant on the advisory board for Bayer.
- Bari Dane receives speaker Honorarium as a lecturer for Siemens Healthineers.
- Theodore Pierce is a consultant for AutonomUS Medical Technologies, Inc. and receives royalties from Elsevier as an article reviewer. Dr. Pierce also receives salary support as co-investigator for the National Institutes of Health (NIH), GE Healthcare, and Baylor College of Medicine. He receives research support as primary investigator for the Society of Abdominal Radiology and received money as the 2020 ARRS Scholar. He receives honoraria as lecturer for the Massachusetts Society of Radiologic Technologists and the Zhejiang Medical Association.